Since November, our product team has been busy squashing bugs, increasing site reliability, and thinking of awesome ways to improve how easy it is to use Privy. Today, we have a couple of significant announcements with much more coming soon!
Tons of Display Designer Improvements
We’ve been listening to your great feedback on ways to improve the display designer and we’re thrilled to release a whole bunch of enhancements that will make designing beautiful pop ups, flyouts, banners, bars, and landing pages easier than ever before.
- More room to work with: The display builder now takes up the full screen for more editing area and has some improvements to the header nav to help you get around.
- Better element positioning precision: You can now place each element of your display exactly where you want it with width, height, and x/y position inputs for setting exact values on each elements.
- Center-positioned flyouts: Flyouts can now be “center” positioned, in addition to left and right positioned.
- More alignment options: You can now easily center, top, bottom, and middle align your elements with buttons for horizontal and vertical alignment.
- Position holding during display resizing. Now, when you change the width or height of a pop up or flyout, elements will stay in the same position (e.g., centered) so you don’t have to readjust them manually.
- Easier sizing: All sizing sliders for fonts, heights, and widths now have inputs for setting exact values.
- Tab text color flexibility: Instead of just black and white color options for the text on your tabs, you can now choose any color you want.
- More colors to choose from: We’ve upgraded our color picker to support transparency alpha channel/partial transparency support in more places like the backgrounds of pop ups and flyouts.
- Improved HTML editing: We’ve installed a better HTML code editor for HTML elements you want to use in your displays that includes syntax highlighting.
In addition, we’ve removed the sharing links elements from the "add element" dropdown. If you’re already using these in your displays, they will continue to function the same as always.
[BETA] Automation Rules v1
You may notice that email sync has moved in your campaigns over to a tab called Automation.
Using this functionality, you can now sync contacts from a campaign into more than one list within an email provider or to lists across providers.
Over the next few months, you’ll see a lot more being added into our automation capabilities to trigger emails, list syncs, and displays using automation rules.