Boston, MA – October 19, 2017 – Privy, a technology company that offers list growth and abandoned cart solutions for website platforms, is pleased to be joining the Shopify Plus Technology Partner Program. The Technology Partner Program is a curated and vetted list of industry leading technology and service partners across a wide variety of disciplines.
As a member of the program, Privy will provide Shopify Plus merchants with an an integrated solution for capturing and converting visitors to their sites through highly targeted and completely customizable pop ups, banners, flyouts, spin to win wheels, bars, and other targeted overlays.
The Privy platform integrates with Shopify Plus to allow merchants to use one-click sign up and a wealth of targeting options that improve the performance of Plus stores. By identifying everything from current cart value to source URL to location and language, Privy makes it simple to configure complex targeting criteria and trigger the right message at the right time.
“With hundreds of Shopify Plus merchants already using Privy, we are thrilled to officially be a part of the Shopify Plus Technology Program,” said Ben Jabbawy, Founder and CEO of Privy. “Whether Plus merchants are using a cart saver with exit intent, a special discount on a brand new product, or dozens of other common uses of Privy, they’ll be able to see exactly who signed up, what offer they received, whether it was redeemed, and the revenue associated with it, all with just a few clicks.”
Said Jamie Sutton, Head of Technology Partnerships at Shopify Plus, “We are thrilled to welcome Privy to the Shopify Plus Technology Partner Program. This program recognizes the best-in-class solutions that, together with Shopify Plus, further enables the rapid growth and innovation possibilities of today’s modern merchant.”
With the Privy - Shopify Plus integration, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
- Customizable, mobile-friendly display types including pop ups, banners, flyouts, scroll boxes, announcement bars, and embedded forms for email collection
- Single use and unique coupon code integration. Use surface coupon codes in your pop ups or in immediate email autoresponders
- Display and target campaigns based on exit, cart abandonment, cart value, scroll, timer, geography, device type, page, number of visits, referral site, language and more
- Email syncing to specific lists within top email service providers like Bronto, dotmailer, MailChimp, Klaviyo, Retention Science, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and dozens more.
- Automated A/B tests to understand how small changes impact conversion rates
- Free shipping bars for any page in your store
- Reminder emails that turn signups into sales
Privy enables over 125K businesses to improve their on-site conversion through the use of highly targeted and completely customizable pop ups, banners, flyouts, and bars. By offering unique discounts, exclusive content, sweepstakes, and more, stores using Privy see significant improvement in both email signups and sales. The Privy team is based in Boston, MA serving users in over 180 countries around the world. Learn more at https://privy.com.