Reduce Cart Abandonment by More Than 10%
CLOSE THE SALE BEFORE YOUR VISITORS LEAVE WITH CART SAVER CAMPAIGNS FROM PRIVY
As an online merchant, there is nothing more frustrating than knowing that someone has made it all the way to checkout in your store and then they decide to walk away without pressing the buy button.
There is a very simple tactic you can use to help reduce the number of people who get close to purchase and then disappear.
We call it the "Cart Saver."
Cart Savers combine exit-intent triggers with a pop up display, page targeting, and a special offer to make sure that you’re taking your best shot to make a sale, every time.
Creating a Cart Saver only takes a couple of minutes in Privy.
1. Create a new campaign with a pop up display type.
2. Customize your text to speak directly to what your shopper is experiencing. For example, “Wait! Complete your order today and get 10% off your purchase.”
3. Choose exit intent as your pop up trigger and decide how often you want to show a single user the pop up. We recommend no more than once a day as a starting point.
4. Set your audience targeting to show the campaign only when a visitor is on your checkout page.
6. Customize your thank you page so that it shows your coupon code and includes a button to complete the purchase.
You can build awesome Cart Savers in any of our paid plans. If you're in our Commerce and higher plans, you can add "Cart Value Targeting" to offer something different for your highest value customers.
Using Privy Reports, you can see how many people have seen the cart saver, how many have signed up to get the code, and even how many have used the discount to checkout on your site.
Slice and dice your data as much as you want and export it to use it in other programs.