Dec 16, 2021
If you are seeing this video, it means that it’s on or after December 17th, Christmas is a week away, and the amount of time left to ship orders in time for the holidays is officially almost over…
If you are seeing this on the 17th, today is the last day to send reminder emails to get your customers to buy before these shipping deadlines, so you still have time to make it happen! But if the window is over, it’s the perfect time to highlight gift cards as a last-minute gift idea.
You'd be surprised just how many people wait until the last minute to do their holiday shopping. That's where gift cards come in. If you have a digital gift card option, that’s something your customers can have in time, which means you need to double down. You could run a flash sale on gift cards for a matter of hours, or just highlight the fact that you have them.
In fact, here are some subject line ideas you can steal:
- Last-minute gifting made easy
- The perfect gift (card) 💌
- When in doubt, gift card it out
- Gift cards delivered straight to their inbox.
- It’s not too late to give a gift card
- Running out of time? Try a gift card.
- There’s still time!
- The perfect last-minute gift