Privy enables online stores to improve their on-site conversion through the use of highly targeted and completely customizable pop-ups, banners, flyouts, and bars. By offering unique discounts, exclusive content, sweepstakes, and more, stores using Privy see significant improvement in both email signups and sales.
Privy is looking for its first product manager to guide our product through the development and release cycle, with specific focus on understanding, defining, and launching improvements to a heavily used and actively growing feature set. You will help tune and implement an effective process for the entire development lifecycle - from researching and defining customer needs, to supporting a launched product in production.
- Deeply understand customer needs and gather product requirements.
- Identify opportunities and use them to shape product vision and strategy.
- Identify risks and clearly communicate them to product stakeholders.
- Work closely with the product engineering team to determine technical implementation schedule.
- Regularly launch products, collaborating with the success, sales, and product marketing teams.
- 2-4 years product management experience.
- SaaS product experience, especially proven capability to develop and communicate effective SaaS strategy.
- Deep experience and technical expertise in the discipline of software development, customer development, and ongoing support of a production service used by paying customers.
- Proven ability to manage senior stakeholders within an organization around roadmap, expectations and context behind product decisions.
- Exceptional communications skills and command of the English language (writing samples required).
- Able to work onsite at our Boston, MA office. Only local candidates will be considered.
- Existing US work authorization required - sorry, no sponsorship available.
Our super awesome benefits:
• Competitive salary + meaningful equity, in addition to standard perks like 401k plan
• 100% of health insurance & dental premiums covered
• Unlimited vacation & sick time (with 2 weeks/year minimum and $1,000 in vacation travel expenses reimbursed per year)
• Free weekly team lunches
• Daily snacks, coffee and tea
• Book & training budget
• Lunch & learn presentations
• Unlimited startup war stories on demand
No recruiters please. Thanks!
See our commitment to candidates: https://engineering.privy.com/our-commitment-to-candidates/