Product & Partner Marketing Manager
At Privy, we believe that just because you’re running a small or medium sized business doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t have world class marketing tools at your disposal. That’s why over 250,000 businesses have chosen our platform to rapidly grow their email lists and reduce abandonment in their online stores.
Now we’re looking for an awesome product marketer - or marketer who really understands marketing products - to help us launch new products and features, enable our sales and partner teams, and run programs to drive feature adoption.
Working closely with the marketing, product, channel, and sales teams - you’ll be responsible for crafting the positioning for new features we roll out, helping us understand the market, and measuring the success of your work. And you’ll be a source of expertise for our internal teams on what’s going on with the competition and in our market.
- Running end to end feature launches aimed at small and medium sized ecommerce brands
- Crafting messaging, positioning, and copy for website pages, videos, and more.
- Educating customers, prospects, and partners on the value and use of key elements of the Privy platform
- Own the gathering and sharing of competitive insights
- Contributing to the Privy blog and acting as an expert in webinars, presentations, and videos
- Bring the voice of the customer and marketing to the forefront for sales, marketing, and partner teams
- You’ve had 5+ years of product marketing experience in a martech environment
- You have exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- You are passionate about marketing and helping customers be successful
- You are technically proficient and understand not just the ins and outs of marketing technology but also why people choose the thin
WHAT IS IT LIKE WORKING AT PRIVY?
- We’re a small team trying to get a lot done and expect everyone to contribute every day
- We’re growing fast and expanding our offering constantly, so flexibility is a must
- We want to get it done well and get it done quickly, whatever it is.
- Great perks like an unlimited vacation policy, vacation reimbursement plan, full healthcare coverage, 3 year sabbatical, and flexible work hours.
- We’re located right on the edge of Chinatown in downtown Boston, very close to the red, green, and orange line as well as the commuter rail.
Send your resume and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.