Marketing Communications & Brand Manager
At Privy, we believe that just because you’re running a small or medium sized business doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t have world class marketing tools at your disposal. That’s why over 250,000 businesses have chosen our platform to rapidly grow their email lists and reduce abandonment in their online stores.
Now we ‘re looking for someone to enthusiastically tell our story to partners, agencies, press, customers, podcasts, and influencers.
We’re not looking for a Public Relations professional, we’re looking for someone passionate about ecommerce, small business, and working in a startup to be one of our top voices in the market and lead us as we preach the Privy gospel.
Working closely with the marketing team and our CEO - you’ll be responsible for crafting our stories, using new and traditional techniques to find opportunities to tell them, and delivering them to the audiences that matter most.
- Manage, grow, and excite our social media audiences with informative, fun, and inspirational videos and posts
- Create and execute on speaking opportunities that put the Privy story in front of marketers, SMBs, and ecommerce influencers
- Manage, measure, and grow our customer and prospect webinar programs
- Handle the planning and execution of in-person events and conferences run by partners, industry groups, and possibly even Privy.
- You’ve had 4-6 years of marketing communications, PR, social media, or event marketing experience in an agency or fast growing business
- You understand and have a passion for ecommerce and online marketing
- You have exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- You love being on camera and want to make a name for yourself
- You have the basic skills for creating videos, graphics, and social posts
- You have real experience building relationships via social media, email, and phone
- You take every PR opportunity seriously, from a HARO request, to cross-blogging, to The NY Times.
- You aren’t just an order taker, you have ideas and the passion to act on them.
WHAT IS IT LIKE WORKING AT PRIVY?
- We’re a small team trying to get a lot done and expect everyone to contribute every day
- We’re growing fast and expanding our offering constantly, so flexibility is a must
- We want to get it done well and get it done quickly, whatever it is.
- Great perks like an unlimited vacation policy, vacation reimbursement plan, full healthcare coverage, 3 year sabbatical, and flexible work hours.
- We’re located right on the edge of Chinatown in downtown Boston, very close to the red, green, and orange line as well as the commuter rail.
Send resume and writing and/or video sample to email@example.com.