Growth Marketing Manager
At Privy, we believe that just because you’re running a small or medium sized business doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t have world class marketing tools at your disposal. That’s why over 300,000 businesses have chosen our platform to rapidly grow their email lists and reduce abandonment in their online stores.
As much as we’ve grown, we’re just getting started and are looking for someone to help us take new user growth to the next level and beyond.
- Owning, managing, and expanding our direct to merchant marketing channels such as paid search, paid social, app store listings, content marketing, PR and more.
- Leading Privy’s efforts to discover the next big user acquisition strategy. You'll find, evaluate, test, and (hopefully) prove out currently untapped opportunities.
- Acting as a voice of Privy in the market, engaging in ecommerce forums and communities and spreading the gospel to influencers, prospects, and press
- Evaluating the effectiveness of our acquisition focused marketing campaigns
- Working across teams to efficiently scale acquisition efforts
- Optimizing the website and blog for SEO and new user conversion
- And more...
- You’ve had 4-6 years of hands-on digital marketing experience for a Saas company with a test and improve mindset
- You understand and have a passion for ecommerce and online marketing
- You have exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- You aren’t shy about being the face of the company via social channels, our blog, and on video
- You know how to take high value content, product messaging and positioning, or even a simple idea and turning it into a high converting program
- You aren’t just an order taker, you have ideas and the passion to act on them
WHAT IS IT LIKE WORKING AT PRIVY?
- We’re a small team trying to get a lot done and expect everyone to contribute every day
- We’re growing fast and expanding our offering constantly, so flexibility is a must
- We want to get it done well and get it done quickly, whatever it is
- Great perks like an unlimited vacation policy, vacation reimbursement plan, full healthcare coverage, 3 year sabbatical, and flexible work hours
- We’re located right on the edge of Chinatown in downtown Boston, very close to the red, green, and orange line as well as the commuter rail
Send your resume and writing sample to email@example.com.