Customer Marketing Manager
At Privy, we believe that just because you’re running a small or medium sized business doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t have world class marketing tools at your disposal. That’s why over 300,000 businesses have chosen our platform to rapidly grow their email lists and reduce abandonment in their online stores.
With so many users today and thousands more coming in each week, we’re looking for a talented marketer to engage, educate, and inspire Privy users to become loyal, paying customers.
- Building and executing an ongoing customer education program across channels that turns new sign ups into successful users
- Finding new and creative ways to drive adoption of new Privy features
- Systematically driving free to paid conversion within the Privy user base
- Creating and promoting case studies that inspire customers to do more with Privy
- Run marketing and educational programs designed to turn happy users into vocal brand advocates
- Acting as the internal expert on the Shopify ecosystem
- Running and improving our email marketing program for this segment
- Participating in events designed to educate new merchants on growing their business
- You’ve had 4-6 years of customer and/or conversion marketing experience for a Saas company with a test and improve mindset
- You’re goal oriented and numbers focused, but not afraid to do things that don’t scale
- You genuinely like interacting with and educating small businesses on ways to grow their sales
- You understand and have a passion for ecommerce and online marketing
- You have exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- You aren’t shy about being the face of the company via social channels, our blog, and on video
- You know how to take high value content, product messaging and positioning, or even a simple idea and turning it into a high converting program
WHAT IS IT LIKE WORKING AT PRIVY?
- We’re a small team trying to get a lot done and expect everyone to contribute every day
- We’re growing fast and expanding our offering constantly, so flexibility is a must
- We want to get it done well and get it done quickly, whatever it is
- Great perks like an unlimited vacation policy, vacation reimbursement plan, full healthcare coverage, 3 year sabbatical, and flexible work hours
- We’re located right on the edge of Chinatown in downtown Boston, very close to the red, green, and orange line as well as the commuter rail
Send your resume and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.