Instagram stories are a notoriously inexpensive way to advertise.
But Snapchat is actually 5x cheaper…
And with everyone at home right now, usage has skyrocketed. So there’s a huge opportunity to use Shapchat to drive more traffic to your site at a really low cost.
To give you a sense of just how reasonable it is, Savannah Sanchez often sees the cost per swipe up right around $0.10 for her clients.
On Facebook, that’s equivalent to cost per click, which is anywhere from $1-$5. Woah.
At first, Savannah was skeptical too. But in the last year she’s seen just how powerful it can really be for her clients.
And she shared exactly what you need to do to get started.
Get our best content on ecommerce marketing in your inbox 2 times a week
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- Savannah’s process for finding winning creatives.
- A step by-step-guide to launch your first Snapchat campaign.
- Why now is the perfect time to get started with Snapchat.
- How to think about ad spend across different channels.
What to listen for:
- [2:48] What Savannah has seen using Snapchat with her clients for the last year.
- [6:50] The kinds of Snapchat ads.
- [10:31] Why creative testing is the most important variable.
- [18:03] How to get started.
- [33:20] Audiences on Snapchat.
- [36:55] Should you still be advertising right now?
- [44:55] How to handle messaging around shipping delays.
- [47:02] How to know what to spend on advertising if you’re just getting started.
- [48:46] Savannah’s rule of thumb for what to spend on every ad variation.
- [53:45] Savannah’s framework for spend across different channels.
Links to love👇👇