If you haven’t already started planning for Black Friday and the rest of the holiday season, the time is now to get going.
Over the next few weeks we’ll be rolling out a bunch of helpful content to get you and your store ready for the most wonderful time of the year, but first let’s take a quick peek back at a few of the key numbers from 2017:
- According to our data, Privy users saw more than 100% increase in traffic to their stores over the holidays.
- And more than 2/3 of that traffic was mobile!
- Last year’s big weekend started early than ever before. In fact, Thanksgiving day traffic and sign ups were equal to the amount on the days between Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- In total, Privy's Black Friday banner ad displays helped drive more than 4.5 Million orders over the holiday weekend.
- Across Shopify, over 1 billion dollars in sales came through in that one weekend alone.
That’s a lot of online shopping!
Long story short, it’s time to start planning for this year’s big weekend and the holiday season that follows.
Sign up for our webinar where we’ll walk through a checklist of how to get your site ready to turn all of those Black Friday visitors into subscribers and customers.