What if you were so dedicated to your marketing that you completely transformed your lifestyle to understand your customer?
When Adam’s friend came to him with an idea for an men’s activewear brand that could compete with a monster like lululemon, he had a self-described dad bod.
Then he realized that to truly understand the customer, he had to think like them.
So he changed everything.
How he slept. What he ate. He started working out.
Which meant he learned exactly what kind of content their customers were looking for.
Between that and building a real community, he became the mastermind behind their triple digit growth year over year.
We're launching The Ecommerce Marketing Handbook on 10/6. Join the 1,000+ other ecommerce founders to be the first to know when it's available.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why they’ve prioritized content since day 1.
- How to use content to learn about your customers.
- Why you should focus on building a brand first.
What to listen for:
- [2:33] What their marketing team looks like.
- [8:06] The books that changed his outlook.
- [10:01] Why he still reads every single review that comes through.
- [14:01] How to think about content from the very beginning.
- [27:42] BFCM advice.