CROSSNET went from selling 75-100 games a day to selling 400–500 a day for the last 60 days straight.
Their site traffic has increased substantially and their cost of acquiring new customers has been cut in half.
Oh, and their conversion rate has doubled. So it’s safe to say it’s been a perfect storm for their sales.
So we knew we had to chat with Chris Meade, Co-founder of CROSSNET, to find out how they’ve adjusted their strategy to make the most of it.
Get our best content on ecommerce marketing in your inbox 2 times a week
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- The factors that have contributed to their insane growth.
- Chris’ playbook for starting a new ecommerce business.
- Why they’ve never spent more than $1k on an ad.
- Tips for capturing 1,000 new emails every day.
What to listen for:
- [3:43] How their strategy has shifted over time.
- [5:10] What they’ve been seeing in terms of ad costs.
- [5:50] How their messaging has changed because of COVID-19.
- [8:06] How they’ve been handling discounts right now.
- [10:54] How to think about selling on Amazon.
- [11:41] The tools new ecommerce stores should set up.
- [13:41] Creating your first offer.
- [16:00] How to get user generated content (UGC).
- [18:50] What their email flows look like.
- [26:36] How they handle outreach to influencers.
- [33:41] How they manage shipping & fulfillment.
- [46:40] How they drive repeat business.
- [41:43] What he’s seen work best in terms of capturing emails from site visitors.
- [47:26] The tasks you should delegate to virtual assistants.
Links to love👇👇