Is it Friday already??
Don’t worry, we’ll be back to regularly scheduled programming next week with a new Ecomm Noms episode launching Wednesday.
But for now, Shopify is giving us plenty to talk about.
And the falling costs for TV spots are letting DTC brands play in a game they usually wouldn’t.
Lively’s campaign drove 20 million new impressions to their site and has also boosted sales from email and SMS by 20%, week over week. 😱
Seems like a decently successful campaign, huh?
Get our best content on ecommerce marketing in your inbox 2 times a week
On this episode, you’ll hear about:
- How Shopify and Facebook helping you spend more money 💸
- Recess’ realitywear (it’s as cool as it sounds)
- DTC brands testing the waters with TV
What to listen for:
- [1:07] What the Shopify x Facebook partnership actually means for consumers.
- [3:09] The only way to pronounce GIF.
- [7:29] Highlights from Shopify Reunite.
- [9:51] Recess’ newest drop(s).
- [12:22] The DTC brands coming to a TV near you.
- [16:24] What the buyer journey actually looks like.
Links to love👇👇
- Kristen LaFrance on Twitter
- Kristen's newsletter
- Facebook and Instagram roll out Shops, turning business profiles into storefronts
- Shopify unveils Balance debit card, opens AI-powered fulfillment network to merchants
- From CBD Soda To Street Style, Recess Releases ‘Realitywear’ With Three Fresh Flavors
- ‘The efficiency was there’: Falling TV ad prices lure in DTC brands to shift spending away from digital
- As big advertisers go off air, Lively leads the DTC brands testing TV at cut-price rates