When Chris Meade had someone reach out through the chat box on their site claiming to be from The Today Show, he was convinced it wasn’t the real deal.
But they shipped out a CROSSNET anyway.
And ended up on The Today Show for a 5-minute feature.
That 5 minutes turned into a $65,000 day.
But even though they have a multi-million dollar brand now, they’re still figuring out how to improve.
They’re still working on things like their website and education and email flows.
And there’s a ton they’ve learned along the way that you can apply to your business.
Get our best content on ecommerce marketing in your inbox 2 times a week
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you should lead with your story.
- Sending ad traffic to your homepage vs. a product page.
- How to get a ton of reviews.
- The ad that made them millions (and only cost $60 to make).
What to listen for:
- [1:04] The Today Show story.
- [2:14] How they prepped for their appearance on the show.
- [4:54] Changes they’re making on their new site.
- [10:01] Their ad strategy.
- [11:20] What he’s religious about tracking.
- [16:38] CROSSNET’s best campaign ever.
Links to love👇👇